Sunday, March 10, 2013

Maybelline Fit me Foundation

http://d1535dk28ea235.cloudfront.net/preset_64/maybelline_fit_me.jpg

Maybelline fit me is my HG foundation, I've been using it for a long time, and I absolutely love it. I have bought 4-5 bottles of this shampoo, and haven't dabble to any other foundation.

So I'm going to review it for you guys, so you guys can find your perfect fit!
I will also include some personal tips and tricks ;)
  1. This foundation is Sheer-Medium coverage, but it's very buildable without looking cakey.
  2. It has a great selection of colors, and a lot of them are yellow toned, so it's perfect for my warm ladies.
  3. Its long lasting and Non oxidizing
  4. It does transfer
  5. It gives a flawless dewey finish
  6. This is great for dry skin girlies, i suggest the oily girls go for something else.
  7. SPF for that extra sun protection I love
  8. easy to blend and use
  9. No pump
  10. Cheap and readily available...Dupe of Nars Sheer Glow


    Tips and Tricks
  •  I use this with a stippling brush, to get that soft airbrush feel.
  • Use a mattifying powder if you get a little bit oily
  • Use a layer and then powder it, and then restipple some more if you want extra coverage.

From left: Maybelline fit me 310, L'oreal True Match W6, L'oreal Concealer Crayon W123