Monday, April 8, 2013

My Spring/Summer color Trend







I've been on a hunt for a sexy spring color, I'm not the one to follow trend, i like to create a trend for myself. Last summer I was obsessed with Red! My blush, nails, lipstick were all red.

This spring/summer i'm going to be rocking L'orange (orange)

I just became obsessed with NYX pumpkin blush and Milani Baked Bronzer (orangest one)
I think orange is a great color on my tanned skin, It makes me look very golden and i just have this ridiculously sexy glow.


How you can rock Orange!

Eyeshadow:

Trade in your regular old brown shadow for this spunky color, make sure to use a darker brown in your outter corner and crease for a fab summer fresh look.
 If you're really not that great with orange, opt for a sexy copper instead.

- MAC Rule Eye shadow





Lipstick2 L.A Girl Luxury Creme Lipstick LC545 Pure Ecstasy

 L.A girl makes a great lipstick that has just the right amount of Orange, and comes off almost coral. it's called "pure ecstasy"







 This is my favorite blush, it gives me the sexiest summer glow without making me look oompa loompa-ish.
Its so sexy and I always get compliments on my skin..It's so sexy on tanned girls, trust me ladies you will LOVE it.

Just use a light hand.









Add a splash of color with your nails instead..Wet N Wild makes the sexiest orange color called Club Havana