Tuesday, November 6, 2012

L'oreal Lash Serum Review *Week 1 result pictures*

okay so i've been on a healthy lash kick, since my lashes have been falling out, I read the reviews on various products and chose to go with this one. I've only been using this for the past 3-4 days, and I think I really like it so far.
 
My lashes have been falling out less already and they feel healthier, softer and silkier. I use this every morning, and if I'm going out then underneath my mascara. I think this is something EVERYBODY needs to use underneath their mascara. It helps keep the mascara in place, and keeps the mascara from drying out your lashes.

The packaging is great, I actually like the brush, it's soft and doesn't POKE my eye ball. Im glad it didnt have the mascara wand applicator.
I don't think you should let the formula get in your eye, it kind of burns a little.
I just wish the formula was some what thicker, so it coated the lashes better, but no complaints...I most definitely will be repurchasing. 
 
As for growth I haven't used it for long enough to see those results..Will update in about 3 weeks.



------------------------------------------
 These are my lashes BEFORE i starting using L'oreal Lash Serum


 As you can tell I don't need the Length, i have naturally super long lashes, but I do need the thickness. Photos were LIGHTENED to show better.

----------------------------------------

Week 1 update







There is a bit more of length, because I DO trim an eye lash or two here and there, so i did notice them growing back. As for NEW lash grown, most people saw that in Week 3 so Lets see. However my lash line does appear 10% fuller. I also noticed my lashes being softer, silkier and stronger, they dont fall off 3-4 at a time, but instead 1 lash if that.