Sunday, November 4, 2012

Walking Dead thoughts on S3E4 *watch it online Link included*

the.walking.dead.s03e04.hdtv.x264-2hd.mp4 | PutLocker
This review was written while watching the episode.. SHARE your thoughts in the comments section below.

OMG is it just me or Rick Grimmes is turning into a crazy psycho path, watching the show It kind of annoyed me a little that they didn't listen to T-Dog. I think he shouldve let the prisoners in, and just locked them up and slowly brought them into the group. T-Dog is right when he told Maggie that they let their group in.

Michonne is still kind of weird, I guess I'm not being fair to the actor Danai, but I just don't like the character, I kind of even miss her "pets". The governor is turning out to be my favorite antagonist, he's such a sweet evil ahha.
BUT DAMN the deaths in this episode made me cry, and I Don't cry over a T.V SHOW/MOVIE but damnn
I fucking loved this episode, and I'm so happy the prisoners are going to be a bit more accepted.

Andrea is just boring now days, I like Andrea when she's a bad ass Bitch.

I'm liking this new Merle as well, he's a lot more calmer and Less racist, but damn.

I hope they find CAROL =(


SPOILER ZONE:
-------------


















DAMN I'M GOING TO MISS YOU T-DOGG. Lori i disliked u soo much, but i kinda feel like the show won't be the same without her.
Rick i wish i had someone that loved me like you, and i dont want him to changee he's turning into a monster now and I don't want that.
=(