Thursday, January 3, 2013

10 Min to Glowing Skin


 Disclaimer:
These steps work really well for me, So I'm sharing MY EXPERIENCE
Try these steps at your own risk/Discreation

I only do this Once a month, maybe twice if my skins not feeling great.
Research EVERYTHING before you try
Know your skin; Allergies, sensitivity, reaction anything.
Jolen works great by it self, but others have had a reaction, so BE CAREFUL! AVOID EYES, FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. 

My steps work well for me, because I exfoliate my skin and Apply the enzyme mask and finish with a natural oil to moisturize. I do this all at night, so my skin can rest up throughout the night and wakeup looking fresh..

 


So a few months ago, I've been looking for a way to brighten up my complexion and get rid of the peach fuzz on my face, I decided to try Bleaching. After careful and long research, I read many women use this to lighten facial hair and skin.

I picked up Jolen Creame Bleach from my local walmart. ..Come night time I looked at the box and decided to try it out right then and there, I Followed every single step to the core, and applied it to my face. I have pretty good strong skin, thank you god and parents!








It tingled a bit and after 10 minute, i used a wash cloth to wipe my face clean. I washed my face with water (luke warm) , then used Freeman Kiwi and Yogurt Face Wash , to ensure the bleach has been completely removed. I washed the face wash off with hot water then splashed cold water.  I used my Olay exfoliating system for the face wash.

----------------
Add 10 Minutes more to Sparkle
----------------

Because I have pretty good strong skin, i decided to use Freeman enzyme mask, to provide my skin with nutrients. Kind of like getting a lollipop after an injection.

Wash the mask off with some lukewarm water and finish by splashing cold water after 10 minutes (I keep it for as long as I can).
----------------
Finishing touches
----------------
Moisturize with your favorite moisturizer, I prefer to use almond oil as my skin is pretty dry and because its pure, your skin doesnt have to deal with more chemicals..


If your skin isn't looking as glowey, just wait till tomorrow morning. Let your skin rest and watch it glow tomorrow ;)