Thursday, June 6, 2013

Twitter, Plus and Chatrooms




So I've finally decided to put up pictures and get really involved with my twitter. I'm constantly posting what I'm up to, Retweeting and Posting pictures and fun stuff.

Don't forget to Follow me @livechiclove

I also try to post when the new post is up, so I recommend you follow me on Twitter, instead of Subscribing straight to the blog. Feel Free to Bookmark!!!!!!11




I've also begun to take a liking to Chatrooms, I think they are a great way for me to bring more light to my blog and twitter, and I also get ideas from some really great people. I also use this as a way for people to talk to me live! I post all my Chatroom Appearances on my twitter. I also post which room I'm available in. I am also currently working with +ParaChat  because I think its actually a GREAT chatroom with lots of interesting people. Avoid the Pervs!

ICQ is also another chatroom I use, I've made some great friends on here, and its MUCH cleaner then Parachat. Make sure you're over 18 before visiting these.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO SIGN UP FOR ANY OF THESE, SIMPLY GO IN AS GUEST.

UNLESS MY TWITTER SAYS I'M AVAILABLE, DON'T BELIEVE I'M ON. I CAUGHT A FAKER THE OTHER DAY.

I also do LOTS OF SHOUTOUTS ON HERE! SO MESSAGEEEE ME =)