Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Style Questionaire *tag*

Hey guys I wanted to start my own Style Questionaire Tag!
and I'd love for you guys to answer yours in the comment section below or link me your Video Responses in the comment section!!

How do I define my style?
I think I'm more casual then anything, I love a simple Tanktop with jeans and I'm out the door. I also love throwing in a little risque with soft pieces like Leather Jackets, Motorcycle Jackets/boots.

Least favorite Trend?
Hi-Low! I don't like it, its not sexy. Can I also throw in the Sock Bun..its ridiculous!!

Colors I prefer?
 I love anything Black for the most part, but I love Yellow! And I'm really getting into Mint!

Favorite Trend?
Leather Chic- I can't get enough of the sexy leather accents and stuff.

Style Icon?
I really loved Kim Kardashian's style Pre-Kanye...shes gone down hill so fast. I don't really have much of a style Icon now. I get ideas from everyone.

Do I ever Get the look?
I'm guilty of that yeah! I have looked at a few outfits and Imitate them to a certain degree..I have to add my own Twist.

Highwaisted or Low rise?
I prefer Low Rise..its just sexier..I do like High Waisted shorts though..Nothing Denim

 Accessories Style?
I'm minimal when it comes to jewellery. I don't buy much anyway. I usually like earrings, and I almost ALWAYS wear them. everything else depends on the occasion

Favorite Stores?
I use to love Urban Behaviour before they got bankrupt. I like Forever 21, Dynamite and sirens.

Favorite Scent?
Victoria's Secret has great ones and So does Bath and Body Works..I actually really like Men's cologne, I love spritzing my boyfriends! Addidas Blue and Hugo Boss *green one* are my favorite. David Beckham has a great one too. 

Favorite Accessory?
I love Earrings!

Makeup match the outfit?
Not really no, I'm usually pretty neutral with eyes.

Fall or Spring Fashion?
Spring! Spring fashion is colorful, pretty and shows lots of skin ;)  The only thing I like about Fall is Boots!

Jeans or Dress
Dress!

Shorts or Skirts
Shorts

Leggings or Jeggings
Leggings

Tall boots or Ankle
Tall Boots

Leather Jackets or Coats
LEATHER BABY!

Hoops or Dangly Earrings
Hoops

Golden or Silver
Gold..compliments my skintone better *super Yellow undertones*