Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cherry Culture Haul


 Jordana Powder Blush Redwood
I currently own two blushes my Jordana, and I'm absolutely in LOVE. They have great pigmentation and last a long time, and have NOT irritated my skin. I decided to pickup one in Redwood!

 NYX Single Eye Shadow

This is my first time trying out the NYX Eye Shadows, and I'm super duper excited, because they have great reviews and I picked up MAC DUPES so will keep you posted about these =) The colors I got are:  Brown - Matte, Golden-Metallic, Golden Dune - Metallic



NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
I absolutely LOVE Matte Lip Creams, I tried out the LOVE and BEAUTY line and fell in love. Since Forever21 no longer sold those, I found out that NYX has them. I ordered two and absolutely LOVED Them! So I ended up ordering two more in the shades; Monte Carlo and Antwerp
 NYX Nude on Nude Kit
Ive been wanting the Urban Decay Naked Palettes but I don't think I want to shell out all that money for it. So I decided to pick up this one. As most of you know I absolutely HATE colored eye shadows, So i think this palette is right up my alley.



 Milani Baked Blushes
I really like baked products, so when i saw that these were dupes for a lot of the MACs mineralize skin finish or the mineral blushes. I picked up two colors; Red Vino and Belissimo Bronze




  MILANI Baked Blush Bellissimo Bronze MILANI Baked Blush Red Vino