Friday, October 19, 2012

White Shadow





Since I'm a tanned girl (NC40-42), I don't like the silvery shade on my skin tone, it makes me look weird and I just prefer warmer tones.

I just randomly tried some white shadow to brighten up my eyes, and absolutely loved it. I've been wearing it since and been getting good compliments on my eyes since.

I stick to a mixture of a MATTE off whitish with a hint of a cream eye shadow with MATTE white shadow. The colors I use are from my BH cosmetics Neutral palette and SMOKEY EYES by POP BEAUTY (PICTURED )






I keep the top lid fairly neutral, by using only skin color shadows and amp it up with some Milani dark brown eye liner close to my lash line (smudged) and black liner on my top water line (Milani black). I also sometimes add a bit of black liner to the outter corner of my lash line with tons of mascara.